- What is your returns policy?
If you wanna return anything then this must be within 14 days of receiving your order.
(except grooming products, pierced jewellery, underwear or swimwear if the hygiene seal has been removed, or any other item that cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons)
Please make sure:
- **the items are unworn and unwashed
- **if it’s shoes, the items haven’t been worn and show no signs of it
- **the items all still have the tags attached
- **there’s no makeup stains
We have a number of easy ways to return any unwanted items. We offer free returns, so simply use the returns label provided in your order and drop it to your nearest post office.
- **On your order for delivery note, tick the items you wanna return
- **Tell us why you’re returning it using the reason codes provided (was it too big, too small? just not what you thought?)
- **Enclose your delivery note with the item(s) and package up securely, using the original packaging if possible
- How long do i have to return?
We will refund any item/items within 14 days of you receiving your order.
- HELP! I have an item that doesn't fit, but can i return it?
You sure can! We want you to be 100% happy with all of your items! Just ensure you request a refund within 14 days of receiving your order. Also ensure:
- **the items are not excluded (such as; opened makeup, pierced earrings, underwear and shapewear, lingerie, hosiery, swimwear and bikini) due to health or hygiene reasons;
- **the items are unworn and unwashed (no signs of transfer of any makeup or other stains);
- **if shoes, the items are unworn and show no signs of wear;
- **the items have all tags attached and are returned with the correct order details/note.
- How long will my refund take to process?
Please allow 14 days for you return and refund to be fully processed. As soon as we receive your returned items back, we’ll drop you an email to let you know.
Refunds may take up to 10 working days
- Change of heart! I prefer a different item, am i able to exchange?
Customers can exchange for a different size or colour of the same item. ButIf you’d like a different item you will need to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order.
- Someone ate my returns label, am i able to request a new one?
Wow.. sorry to hear that! Yes you can request a new returns label or simply print a new one from the 'My Returns' section here.